Thursday 16 August 2012

Good Morning all what a beautiful day in Sydney.

After a slow start to the day, with room and computer issues I can finally sit down and concentrate on my assignment. Unfortunately I am surrounded by a noisy group of fitness students - they are driving me crrrazzzzyyyyy! I keep wanting to join into their conversation, I am facing major concentration issues, I am prone to distraction - does that mean I am ADD??????  HELPPPPPP

Anyway it is a relief to say that we didnt have to sit thru a library tutorial I know it is part of our curriculum and is a tool to helping us learn the most efficient, most informative sites and reference materials to help us explore and write our assignments, but after an hr I am braindead....... and I like GOOGLE! Though I do admit some of it has been helpful.

Now to get my head in the game - is that from High School Musical??? and get this assignment underway.
4 Books at my side, the world web at my disposal....... so bring on The Benefits of Massage on Children.

Have a great weekend.

D x



No comments:

Post a Comment